Tuesday, January 8, 2013

32

For thanksgiving we went to Moab since it was our last opportunity to travel before we hit the 34 week mark. While we were there we did a thanksgiving day hike to Arches with Devins dad, brother and our nieces and nephew. We have been to Moab so many times but have never made it to this park, it was a great way to spend the morning before we went home and stuffed ourselves silly!


32 weeks!


Devin doing some acrobatics


Devin, Kent, and Andrew


Payton, Kennedy, and Macray


Devin's sister Sara and I are both expecting baby girls within a few weeks of each other so Devins family threw us a joint baby shower in Moab while we were there for thanksgiving. They did an amazing job and all of the family showed up to support!


The food was amazing! Quiche, asparagus, pumpkin bread, apple strudel, rice pudding, fruit salsa, and a hot chocolate bar...


Here's me busting out some kettleball swings at Crossfit, quite the sight!



A few weeks later doing some overhead squats. I'm definitely limited on the movements I can do so I've just been using really light weight and doing whatever I can to keep my range of motion, we will see if doing this will help me bounce back sooner once baby is here...





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heck, you were amazing to still work out like that!! You are going to bounce back so stinkin fast. And there's no question why you were able to tough it out so long without an epidural!

    ReplyDelete